LCA Primary Year 1 Class in Islington (for Mandarin Speakers) 中国小学一年级(上册）
£20.00 per session
- To meet the needs of parents who want their children to receive Chinese curriculum education, we designed and developed this course that were synchronised with Chinese primary schools in China. It is suitable for students with strong listening and speaking skills to further improve their language knowledge and language literacy.
- Weekly learning guide with homework, videos, flashcards sent after each class for home practice.
- 8-12 students, engaging and effective
- Address: William Tyndale School, Upper Street, London N1 2GG
- Car Park: off street car park
- Satisfaction Guarantee Policy: if you find out that after your first session that the class is not for your child, we will give you a full refund, including the first lesson you’ve attended.
2 Places available
Our Bilingual Stars Mandarin is exclusively for children already understand Mandarin at home. So they have a higher starting level than non-Mandarin speaking children and the curriculum is intensive and challenging, with the aim to teach to a native speaker’s level.