LCA Baby Stars Mandarin® Class in Kensington Olympia. LCA宝贝启蒙班
£6.00 per session
- Interacting in Mandarin, our LCA Baby Stars kids are led through different fun workshops such as Songs, rhymes, dances, sensorial activities, puppets…which are especially adapted to the language development of this age group.
- Continued home learning: Weekly learning guide with videos, flashcards sent after each class for home practice.
- Students can join at any point of the term
- Parents participate in the class and learn together.
- 6-10 students, fun, engaging and effective
- Physical Class Address: St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Masbro Road, London W14 0LT
- Car Park: free on Saturdays
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: if you find out that after your first session that the class is not for your child, we will give you a full refund, including the first lesson you’ve attended.
1 Places available
LCA Baby Stars Mandarin is designed for infants, from as young as one year. Parents or caretakers participate in the course with their children, learning not only Mandarin songs, rhymes and activities, but also enjoying bonding and developmental activities and understanding.